3 bedroom flat for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H
- Arranged on the second floor of a prestigious building
- Overlooking one of the West End's most vibrant streets
- Stylish reception room with ample dining space
- Features well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and luxury en suite
- Two further double bedrooms with well presented interiors
- Leased underground parking space by separate negotiation
Enviably situated within a prestigious building, this generously proportioned three bedroom flat combines ample living space with bright and contemporary interiors.
Shaftesbury Avenue is home to a number of the capital's most prestigious theatres and entertainment venues, with a range of excellent shops and eateries also available throughout the local areas of Covent Garden and Soho.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 951337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.