2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCartmel Drive, Moreton, WIRRAL
Offers Over £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Off road parking
- Available for immediate viewing
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS IS THIS TWO BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE, two separate reception rooms, front and rear gardens, off road parking.
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE MORETON AREA ......AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS. Comprising to the ground floor a lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor two bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property a garden laid to lawn, To the front of the property off road parking and access to the garage. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Door leading into porchway with upvc window to the front, tiled flooring, radiator and cupboard housing gas and electric meters, entrance into lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 5" To the widest point ( 4.45m x 3.48m To the widest point )
Upvc window to the front of the property, electric fire with feature fire surround, spotlighted and coved ceiling. Wall lights, dado and picture rail and door to hallway.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 9' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.77m )
French upvc doors to the rear of the property, spotlighted and coved ceiling, electric fire with feature fire surround. Radiator with cover and wood effect flooring.
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doorway to dining room and living room. Wood effect flooring, dado rail and radiator with cover.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 5' 3" To the widest point. ( 4.80m x 1.60m To the widest point. )
EXTENDED with a range of wall, display and base units with overhead work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Single sink with drainer, electric oven and hob with overhead extractor fan. Fridge and separate freezer, radiator and upvc window to the rear of the property. Wood effect flooring, spotlighted ceiling and open plan entrance into the dining room.
Two upvc double glazed windows to the side of the property. Doors leading to bathroom and bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.62m x 2.82m )
Double glazed upvc windows to front, rear and side of the property. Spotlighted ceiling, carpeted flooring and a dado rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.70m )
Double glazed upvc window to front of property. Radiator, carpeted flooring and dado rail .
Double glazed upvc window to rear of property. Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower , wash and hand basin, w/c and heated towel rail. Extractor fan, spotlighted ceiling and tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property lawn with established borders, fenced surround, garden pond and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51148223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.