2 bedroom apartment for saleAshwood Close, Derby
Sold STC £80,000
- Immaculately presented
- Second floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Allocated parking space
- Easy access to Derby City centre.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for access to Derby City centre and major commuting links is this immaculately presented, chain free,
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for access to Derby City centre and major commuting links is this immaculately presented, chain free, second floor apartment The superbly presented accommodation has been enhanced to a high standard and briefly comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge and kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom and allocated parking space. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY TO APPRECIATE THIS STYLISH APARTMENT ON OFFER!!
having entrance door, laminate flooring, loft access hatch, meter cupboard, storage cupboard with radiator, radiator and doors leading into
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 15' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.72m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with fur ring gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table, rear elevation double glazed floor to ceiling window, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, laminate flooring, telephone point and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 6" into recess ( 2.08m x 1.68m into recess )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, pane;led bath with shower over, mixer tap, glass screen and tiled surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.95m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.16m )
having front elevation double glazed window, telephone point and radiator.
to the front of the property there is an allocated parking space, access to a communal garden and outside store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51157585.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY107418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.