Commercial Property for saleBrownhill Road, Catford, SE6
- Offered in Good Condition
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Close to Public Transport
- Well Located
- Three Bedroom
- Investment Opportunity
- Great Business Opportunity
- A3 Commercial Unit
LEASE FOR SALE: JT Clarke London are pleased to present to the commercial property market this attractive and well located A3 premises on Brownhill Road in Catford. Currently trading as Infusion Cafe & Bistro, providing a unique blend of English and Caribbean cuisine this popular choice restaurant demonstrates the success that can be achieved by the next savvy investor.
Comprising to the ground floor, dining space for up to 38 people, a large kitchen area with a five ring hob and work surfaces for food preparation and a store room further benefits include private garden and to the upper parts a three bedroom apartment currently generating £16,200 per annum.
With the current rent set at £26,000 per annum this opportunity makes for an exciting venture with a sure return on investment.
Minutes away from Catford town centre including transport links and amenities this popular venue also ensures a good footfall.
Business rates tbc. Sale of lease includes all lease benefits and fixtures and fittings if desired.
To register your interest contact our office. Viewings by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JT Clarke London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.