Land for saleForest Road, Newport, Isle Of Wight
Guide Price 5.8 ac. | £70,000
- 5.9 acres (2.4 hectares)
- 5.87 acres (2.38 hectares) of land
- Planning permission for two polytunnels
- Hardcore parking and turning area
- Road frontage to Forest Road
- Pasture/grazing land
DESCRIPTION An attractive field with planning permission for two polytunnels, located off Forest Road, near Newport, Isle of Wight. Accessed from a tarmac track off the main road. Hardcore area for parking and turning. A single lot extending to approximately 5.87 acres (2.38 hectares) with road frontage to Forest Road.
LOTTING The property is available as a whole.
BOUNDARIES The land is fenced and hedged around the perimeter. Purchasers will be responsible for all boundary hedges and fences.
ACCESS The property can be found along a track off Forest Road, adjacent to The Birches. There is a right of access over this track.
PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public rights of way within the freehold of the property for sale. The access track is a designated public footpath N70.
PLANNING Planning Permission was granted in July 2014 for Two polytunnels provision of parking/turning area. The parking/turning area was implemented so the permission is extant. Full details can be found on the Isle of Wight Council's website under reference P/00563/14-TCP/31876.
WAYLEAVES The benefit of all wayleaves, if any, relating to the land being sold will transfer to the purchaser.
OVERAGE The land is subject to an overage clause. Details are available from the Agent.
SERVICES There are no services currently connected to the land.
TENURE & POSSESSION The property is offered freehold under Title IW79099. Vacant possession will be given of the whole upon completion of the sale.
RIGHTS & EASEMENTS The property is sold with the benefit of and subject to all Rights of Way and other easements and rights of a similar nature which exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM (IOW) LLP, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW
DIRECTIONS The site is approximately 2.5 miles from Newport town centre. From Newport head north west on the A3020 dual carriage way. At St Mary's roundabout, take the first exit to the A3054. Follow the A3054 for approximately 1.6 miles (2.6km). The access track is the first left after Snows Garage and the land can be found on the right after the residential property.
NEAREST POSTCODE PO30 5QJ
LOCAL AUTHORITY Isle of Wight Council, County Hall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1UD
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photos taken and Particulars prepared October 2017.
- Smallbrook Junction (8.1 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Smallbrook Junction (8.1 mi)
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.