3 bedroom detached house for saleStable Cottage, Lightburn Road, Ulverston, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £249,950
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED COTTAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- HALL, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- GARDEN FRONTAGE, YARD WITH STORES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR TOWN, BUS ROUTES AND TRAINS
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
- ENERGY RATING F
Stable Cottage is a beautiful detached 3 bedroom home with lawned garden and carport. This cosy and most individual property is constructed in Limestone with Sandstone dressing and offers spacious living accommodation comprising of canopy style entrance with wooden door, hallway, living room with inglenook opening and multi fuel stove, further spacious reception room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms (two double and one single sized), modern bathroom and lawned garden to the front with pond. There is a yard area to the rear side aspect with outbuilding/stores. The property further benefits double glazing and gas central heating and is convenient for access to the town centre, bus routes and train station all being just a short distance away. Viewing is essential to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51197729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR150010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.