2 bedroom terraced house for saleShaw Street, Hoylake, Wirral
- Well appointed delightful mid row house
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Good sized lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with oven and hob.
- Two bedrooms.
- Modern part tiled bathroom.
- NO CHAIN
A particularly attractive mid row cottage style house, gas central heating, double glazing. Accommodation comprising; Porch, lounge/dining room. Fitted kitchen with oven and hob. Two bedrooms, part tiled modern bathroom/shower. Patio garden. Viewing essential. No Chain.
A particularly attractive and well appointed mid row cottage style house, situated in the heart of Hoylake, and benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprising; Porch, lounge/dining room. Well appointed kitchen with oven and hob. There are two bedrooms and a modern part tiled bathroom/shower. Patio to rear.
Built Out Porch
Feature double glazed entrance door, double glazed window. Meter cupboard. Oak laminate flooring. Inner glazed door to;
Through Lounge/dining Room 23' 8" x 11' 1" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 7.21m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.51m )
With double glazed oriel bay window to the front, double glazed window to rear. Oak laminate flooring, double and single radiators. four wall light points. Feature fire place with composite marble inset and plinth and living flame coal effect gas fire. Cupboard under stairs.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.89m x 1.75m )
Having units with cream coloured doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with under cupboards. Three further single base cupboards and five single wall cupboards. Integral oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Double glazed windows to side and rear. Ceiling spot lights, maple laminate flooring. Double glazed door to outside. Washing machine plumbing, complementary tiled surrounds.
Approached by a turned staircase to;
Front Bedroom One 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
With double glazed window and single radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 11' 2" Into recess x 6' 2" ( 3.40m Into recess x 1.88m )
Having two double glazed windows and single radiator. Single wardrobe.
With a modern white suite and comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. Maple laminate flooring, ceiling spot lights. Part tiled walls in white, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
There is a patio to the rear with a timber gate to rear pathway, boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51207284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.