3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddlefield Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £345,000
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage/Summer House
Offered with NO CHAIN this three bedroom bay fronted semi detached house with south facing garden and double garage is situated in this popular residential location within walking distance of local shops, bus stops, BR mainline station and Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing is recommended.
We are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom 1930's bay fronted family home which has been well maintained by current vendor and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property is situated within walking distance of local shops, bus stops, and other local amenities and Rye House BR station is also close by. Hoddesdon offers further shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday & Friday market
Glazed front door leading to;
Timber oak flooring, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, door to lounge and door to kitchen/diner, door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, double glazed window to side.
Family Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.45m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, feature cast iron fireplace, coving to ceiling and double radiator. Sliding doors leading to KITCHEN/DINER.
Kitchen Area 12' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.08m )
With a range of cream wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob with extractor fan and oven, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spot lights to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, boiler cupboard and oak timber flooring. Through to:
Dining / Sitting Room 10' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.84m )
With further work tops with cupboards over and space for American style fridge freezer, timber oak flooring, power points and tv point, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and laminate wood flooring, built in double wardrobes with cupboards over.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring and built in wall to wall wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, laminate wood flooring and built in overbed cupboards.
Comprising a tiled paneled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled floors and partly tiled walls, double glazed obscure window and airing cupboard.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN paved with Indian stone slabs, fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water and side gate. To the far rear there is a
GAMES ROOM measuring 11'10 x 16'3 with With laminate wood flooring, power points, low voltage lighting to ceiling and door to a Shower Room which comprises a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
STORE ROOM measuring 16'7 x 7'9 providing ample storage, up and over door with light and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN with a paved area, brick retaining wall, flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51208256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD104931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.