3 bedroom terraced house for saleRUTLAND STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Newly let at £90pwk on a six months assured shorthold tenancy
- Gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing
- Entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, landing, bathroom and three bedrooms
- Low maintenance rear garden
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this great investment opportunity which offers over a ten percent yield at its current value. The property has only just been let on a new six month assured shorthold tenancy at a weekly rent of £90 per week with a deposit lodged of £400. The property is located within this established residential area and benefits from gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Low maintenance rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51228180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.