1 bedroom apartment for saleCarrick House (Sienna House), Royal Wharf, E16
- One bedroom
- 577 sq. ft. internal/
- 24 hours concierge
- gym, 25m indoor pool, exercise studios
- Royal Wharf Gardens offer 1.5 Acres of open space
- Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
- Closest DLR station: Pontoon Dock
- Due to complete Q4 2018
- Service Charge: £1840.63 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent: £360 p.a.
LiFE Residential are pleased to present this off-plan 577 sq. ft. one bedroom apartment set within the prestigious Royal Wharf development.
Due to complete in Q4 2018 this development is not only within close proximity to both DLR transport links and London City Airport but also the up and coming Crossrail.
Royal Wharf Gardens which stretches over 1.5 Acres of open space will be the focal point of the community here with an added benefit of having a variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2483_4524839
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51229254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4524839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.