3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChatsworth Road, Ainsdale
- Charming three bedroom semi detached house
- Three bedrooms, en-suite shower room
- Lounge, sitting room, modern kitchen
- Gardens to the front and both sides
- Off street parking and garage
- Stunning presentation throughout
This superb and charming semi detached house enjoys space, style and a perfect position to enjoy a stroll to the amenities of Ainsdale Village! The current owners are presenting the property to the highest of standards, with accommodation that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, modern kitchen along with outside WC and utility room to the ground floor, master bedroom, second bedroom with en-suite shower room, third bedroom and fabulous bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are beautifully tended gardens to the front and sides, with off street parking and access to the garage. Viewings are essential to appreciate the calibre of home on offer!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51229335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6420487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.