3 bedroom apartment for saleCollege Court, 252 Clifton Drive South, St. Annes, FY8
- A Prestigious Apartment Within A Grade II Listed Development
- Mezzanine Style With Double Heighted Ceiling
- Large Lounge/Diner, Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, Jack & Jill Shower Room
- Modern Throughout To Very High Standard
- Close To All Amenities Including Town & Seafront
- Brand New To The Market, Viewing Essential To Appreciate
An opportunity has arisen to purchase this one of a kind apartment in the prestigious College Court development. Being in a Grade II listed building there are plenty of character features and the apartment boasts plenty of space throughout.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hallway with plenty of storage cupboards, large lounge/diner which opens to the modern fitted breakfast kitchen, double bedroom with access to a Jack & Jill bathroom. To the upper floor are two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a study/office area on the landing.
The grounds of the development are well maintained and there is a private allocated parking space to the rear for this apartment.
Further benefits include secondary glazing, underfloor heating, landing skylight, and ambient lighting in the living areas.
This is one not to be missed so don't miss out, book your viewing now to appreciate everything that this gorgeous home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN170086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.