3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDill Hall Lane, Church
- A popular residential location
- Spacious internal family designed accommodation
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Lounge open to the rear dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and filter hood
- 3 First floor good size bedrooms
- 3 Piece family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- Viewings are highly recommended
Situated in a popular residential location with excellent access to local and town centre amenities is this 3 bedroom semi detached house offering fantastic family designed accommodation. The accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, reception hallway, spacious lounge with an open archway to the dining room, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, 3rd reception room, 3 first floor bedrooms and a 3 piece family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, driveway and integral garage providing secure off road vehicle parking. Onsite and internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the properties position, size, layout and the quality of the amenities available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51241021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5678375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.