2 bedroom penthouse for saleWatling Street Odyssey
- Penthouse apartment
- 1228 sq. ft of accommodation
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 underground car parking space
- Balcony and roof terrace
- Communal garden
- Ideal location
- New build
Radlett itself has expanded significantly in recent years into a thriving independent and affluent location, offering extensive local shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants and cultural activities.
The area is ideal for young families being home to some of the highest regarded schools in the country including Aldenham, Haberdashers' Askes Boys and Girls, North London Collegiate and St Alban's.
Built by renowned high end developers Osprey Homes, the speciation for these fabulous apartments includes:
- Luxury German bespoke fitted kitchen
- Quartz stone work surface with upstand
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- White sanitary ware by Roca
- Vado showers finished in polished chrome powered by pressurised water system
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51248637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50091395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.