3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
***WE WILL PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY***
- Saving you £6,398!
**APPLIANCES & FLOORING NOW PROVIED THROUGHOUT**
Plot 412 only
Help to Buy price £262,360*
Full asking price £327,950
The Sherwell is a stunning three bedroom property set on this thriving development in Aylesbury.
The new community of Berryfields lies on the outskirts of Aylesbury. In this 181-acre area of leafy parkland dotted with houses and apartment buildings, there are local independent shops and services, three schools and a gym; as well as recreation areas with cycleways, bridleways and footpaths.
Berryfields is a gateway to the charming Vale of Aylesbury at the foot of the Chiltern Hills - a protected beauty spot where you'll find dozens of country pubs, pretty market towns and grand country houses. A short drive away is Aylesbury, with its extensive mix of shopping, markets, leisure facilities and culture, while London is just an hour away by train.
Martin Grant's exclusive new Kingsfield Park development sits at the heart of this idyllic community, bringing a collection of elegant, high-specification family homes which tastefully incorporate aspects of local architecture with our signature superior finishes.
- Contemporary high specification homes
- Commutable to London in 1 hour
- Top schooling nearby
- Vast open green spaces to explore
- It's a great time to buy! (Low interest rates and fixed mortgages available)
Martin Grant include some fantastic finishes as standard -
- Integrated fridge/freezer.
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters,
- LED under unit strip lighting,
- Choice of vinyl flooring
- Built-in oven, gas hob, cooker hood , glass splash back behind cooker
- Soft close drawers
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
-White suite with polished chrome bath fittings & white heated towel rail
- Half height ceramic wall tiling to selected walls
-Tiled shower enclosures (en-suite)
- LED low energy recessed ceiling down lighters
Images shown are examples from our Martin Grant show home.
*Help to Buy price subject to terms and conditions from scheme
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNH170319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Development, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.