3 bedroom town house for saleManchester Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7
- Conveniently located stone built end mews house
- Having off road parking at the rear, and manageable gardens
- Three bedrooms plus a large landing area suited to various uses
- Modern fitted kitchen including oven, hob and cooker hood
- Attractively decorated throughout with an appealing decorative style
- Spacious main bedroom, and a contemporary styled white bathroom suite
- Views over the Colne Valley at the front. Not overlooked from the rear.
- A ready to move into home, suited to a vaiety of buyers
- Gas central heating system, double glazing and an alarm
- 360° Virtual Reality Pre-Viewing & Interactive Video available on www.wherewebelong.co.uk.
Early viewing of this appealing three storey end mews, with off road parking, is highly recommended.
Providing ready to move into accommodation that is well presented and attractively decorated; the house will appeal to a variety of buyers from families, to first time buyers and professionals.
The house has gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system, and briefly comprises:
Entrance at the rear into a Fitted Kitchen which includes an oven & hob, as well as a breakfast bar for dining; Lounge with views across the valley.
First Floor Landing, a particularly spacious Main Bedroom, additional Bedroom on this floor, and a stylish Bathroom/wc with well chosen contemporary tiling and a white bathroom suite including an over-bath shower and screen.
To the second floor is a large landing that can be used for a variety of purposes. There is also another bedroom on this floor which has views across the Colne Valley as depicted in our photographs.
Externally, there is parking at the rear, a rockery and a graveled garden area. A pathway leads around the side of the house to a front patio area, again with views across the valley.
Conveniently situated for travel to Huddersfield and North East Manchester. There is a local railway station in the village of Slaithwaite, and Huddersfield centre is accessible via the A62. Locally there are schools for children of all ages.
The essentials: All mains services are available. The house is Freehold. An image of the title plan is attached for reference purposes to show boundaries. Measurements on the second floor are into the eaves area.
Follow the main A62 Manchester Road out of Huddersfield. Having passed through Cowlersley Lane traffic lights, this property can be found on the right hand side, prior to the turning to Slant Gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51254502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7706485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belong, by James White, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.