2 bedroom terraced house for saleStevenson Street, Liverpool
Guide Price £65,000
- GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - 75,000
- L15 Postcode
- Mid Terraced Property
- Two bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed & gas central heating
A two bedroom mid terraced home in L15. The property comprises an entrance hall, through lounge dining room, modern fitted kitchen and yard to rear. To the first floor there are two generously sized bedrooms and a family sized bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating
GUIDE PRICE £65,000-£75,000 Jones & Chapman are delighted to present this two bedroom mid terraced home in Wavertree, L15. The property comprises an entrance hall providing access into the bright and spacious through lounge dining room which leads into a modern fitted kitchen with yard to rear. To the first floor there are two generously sized bedrooms and a family sized four piece bathroom. Being located off Picton Road, there are plenty of local amenities such as regular transport links into the City Centre, shops, parks and leisure centres. Viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front, stairs rising to first floor, solid wood flooring and radiator.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator.
Through room into dining area.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' into recess ( 3.61m x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Provides access into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one bowl stainless sink and drainer, roll top edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, breakfast bar, space for a dishwasher and a fridge, tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door leading to the rear yard.
Stairs rising from ground floor, carpet flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 14' 1" ( 3.45m x 4.29m )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' into recess x 12' ( 2.74m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, pannelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Access gate, shed and enclosed in brick boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51258575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.