2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorton Road, West Kirby, Wirral
Sold STC £120,000
- Traditional mid row house.
- Some double glazing.
- Lounge, dining kitchen.
- Ground floor bathroom.
- Two bedrooms.
- Patio to rear.
A traditional mid row house with some double glazing. The accommodation comprising; lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a patio to the rear.
A traditional mid row house with some double glazing and an accommodation comprising; front lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two bedrooms. Outside there is a patio to the rear.
Front Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 8" Into recess ( 3.56m x 3.56m Into recess )
With feature double glazed entrance door, double glazed window, tiled fireplace.
Dining Kitchen 11' 8" Maximum x 7' 9" ( 3.56m Maximum x 2.36m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with under cupboards, window above. Understairs cloaks area. Door to;
Part glazed door to outside, shelver linen cupboard.
Having white suite and comprising; panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C. Frosted window, some wall tiling.
Approached from the dining kitchen by a turned staircase to;
Front Bedroom One 11' 10" maximum x 9' 11" ( 3.61m maximum x 3.02m )
With double glazed window and ornate cast iron fireplace.
Rear Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
To the rear of the property there is a walled patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51258593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.