2 bedroom apartment for saleIngram Court, Norwich
- First floor apartment
- Good sized accommodation
- Communal gardens and parking
- Popular south city location
- No onward chain
OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! This generous sized two bedroom first floor apartment is located to the south of Norwich and benefits from communal gardens and parking. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located to the south of Norwich, this well presented first floor apartment offers accommodation including communal entrance, entrance hall, living room / dining room with kitchen off as well as two bedrooms and bathroom. The property itself benefits from gas fired central heating whilst externally there are communal gardens and parking. The property itself is being offered with no onward chain and we recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity as to avoid disappointment.
Communal Entrance Hall
With door to front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
With door to communal entrance hall and doors leading through to the living room / dining room, both bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Room / Dining Room 16' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.68m )
With single glazed bay window to front aspect, two radiator, TV and telephone point, laminate flooring, textured ceiling and coving and open through to:
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 2" max ( 2.79m x 2.18m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with rolltop worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with overhead cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer and central heating boiler with single glaze window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' ( 3.89m max x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
With single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and textured ceiling.
With suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
The property benefits from communal parking and communal gardens.
The property is situated to the south of Norwich within a popular residential area close to a wide range of facilities and amenities. There are good public transport links running through to the city centre whilst there is also easy access onto the A47 and A11.
Head out of Norwich along Hall Road taking a left hand turning before the bridge into Ingram Court. The property will be located on your right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51259040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR119877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.