3 bedroom apartment for saleKnight Street, Pinchbeck, Spalding
- Three double bed first floor flat
- Lounge diner
- Rear courtyard
- NO UPWARD CHAIN!
- Currently tenanted
Three double bed first floor flat currently tenanted achieving a high rental yield. The property has a rear courtyard, lounge diner, kitchen breakfast room and NO UPWARD CHAIN! CASH BUYERS ONLY.
Three double bed first floor flat in located in the popular village of Pinchbeck. The property is currently rented achieving a high rental yield. The property has an entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. Benefiting from a courtyard to the rear and no upward chain, CASH BUYERS ONLY.
Door to the side, double glazed window to the front, carpet and leading to the inner hall.
Inner Hall 20' 8" x 3' 11" ( 6.30m x 1.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, storage cupboard, carpet, loft access and telephone point. Doorways leading to the lounge diner, kitchen breakfast room, three double bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge Diner 17' 4" into bay x 13' excl recess ( 5.28m into bay x 3.96m excl recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed windows to the side, gas fireplace, radiator, carpet and coving.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, work surfaces, double oven and grill, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing and space for dishwasher, vinyl flooring, coving and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, picture rail and walk in wardrobe with hanging rails.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, small built in cupboards, coving, carpet, gas fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 7' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the side, wooden flooring, picture rail and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51259205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.