1 bedroom flat for saleDixons Bank, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- Excellent Location of Marton, Middlesbrough
- Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment for over 60's
- Well Presented Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Living Space and Lift
- Delightful Front and Rear Gardens
- DONT MISS OUT!
Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this lovely one bedroom apartment for over 60's situated on Dixons Bank, Marton - Martondale Court. Call now for more details and to arrange an appointment.
Manners and Harrison Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this lovely one bedroom apartment for over 60's situated on Dixons Bank, Marton at Martondale Court. The property is situated in an ideal location for local shops, bus routes and train lines throughout Teesside and beyond. The apartment demands internal inspection to see what this property really has to offer. The apartment comprises of an entrance hall, good size lounge, well presented fitted kitchen, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom. The building also benefits from parking to the rear of the building, house manager, communal living area and communal gardens. This property is not to be missed so viewings and offers come highly recommended. DONT MISS OUT!
Door, coved ceiling, storage cupboard and flooring.
Lounge 23' 4" MAX x 10' 9" ( 7.11m MAX x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, telephone point, TV point, spot lights to the ceiling, coved ceiling and glass door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room Irregular Shaped Room x ( Irregular Shaped Room x )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the front elevation, door leading to the lounge, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, oven, hob, coved ceiling, fridge/ freezer and flooring.
Bedroom One 19' 3" Into Robes x 9' 2" Max Point - ( 5.87m Into Robes x 2.79m Max Point - )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall heater, telephone point and flooring.
Bath, shower, fully tiled walls, vanity unit, extractor fan and WC.
Externally they are communal front and rear gardens and parking.
room and kitchen for all residents to use for socialising.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51262555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.