3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMount Close, Swaffham
Sold STC £190,000
- WAS: OEIO £200,000 REDUCED TO: OEIO £190,000
- No onward chain
- 3 Bedroom detached bungalow
- 19'9" Kitchen/dining room
- Garden Room
- SIngle garage with an electric up and over door
- Popular location with a close proximity to the town centre.
SOUGHT AFTER ADDRESS!!! Positioned in Mount Close is this detached three bedroom bungalow being offered with no onward chain. Features include a 19'9" kitchen/dining room, garden room and a garage with an electric up and over door.
This detached bungalow is positioned within Mount Close, which is a sought after address within a close proximity to the town centre. The property is being offered with the advantage of no onward chain and does require some modernisation to release its full potential, however the property is alarmed and is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and all the external windows are double glazed. For ease the garage has an electric up and over door and there are gardens to both the front and rear aspects. The accommodation consists of and entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, garden room, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Part glazed entrance door to:-
Storage cupboard, radiator, access to roof space, doors to the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/dining room and sitting room.
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, open fire place, radiator, television point.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 9" x 9' 11" narrowing to 7'11" ( 6.02m x 3.02m narrowing to 7'11" )
A range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, fitted hob and double oven, gas fired boiler, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, heating control panel, single glazed window into the garden room, UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors into the rear garden.
Garden Room 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows on a brick base, UPVC double glazed door to the side, storage cabinets, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 11" Minimum ( 3.76m x 2.72m Minimum )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes and over bed storage cabinets.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.63m )
A suite comprising of a panelled bath with a shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, tiled splash backs, heated chrome towel rail, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a mainly lawned garden and a driveway which leads to the single garage with an electric up and over door, power and lighting and a personal door and window to the rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed and features a timber shed, paved patio, and a potting shed along with a lawned area.
From our town centre office bear right along Lynn Street and turn right just before the garage into West Acre Road and take the next turning left into Mount Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51273383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM103823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.