3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeltham Road, Netherton, Huddersfield
Offers Over £120,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Well Proportioned Living Space
- Recently Refurbished
- Off Street Parking
- Available With No Onward Chain
William H Brown are pleased to offer this ideal family property in the highly desirable location of Netherton. This excellent residence has been well maintained and recently refurbished and offers three bedroom well appointed accommodation.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this ideal family property in the highly desirable location of Netherton. This excellent residence has been well maintained and recently refurbished and offers well appointed accommodation. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall leading into the lounge with laminate flooring and then fully fitted kitchen. The first floor accommodation offers a house bathroom with has been refurbished to a good standard and three bedrooms with laminate flooring. Externally the property offers garden space to both front and rear with off street parking. To arrange a viewing of this desirable property please contact the office as interest levels are surely to be higher than average.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall which has laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" max into bay x 12' 9" max into recess ( 4.34m max into bay x 3.89m max into recess )
The lounge has laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 16' x 9' ( 4.88m x 2.74m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and provides plumbing for a washing machine. There is also laminate flooring, central heating radiator, storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler, two double glazed uPVC windows to the rear and side elevations plus a door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing which has a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max into bay x 9' 3" max into recess ( 4.19m max into bay x 2.82m max into recess )
The first bedroom has laminate flooring and has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
The second bedroom comprises of laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" max into door recess x 6' 4" max into recess ( 2.51m max into door recess x 1.93m max into recess )
The final bedroom comprises of laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
The bathroom is fully tiled and is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and a WC. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing useful off street parking. To the rear of the property there is a further enclosed garden area which offers scope for improvement and is currently yet to be turfed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51308437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.