3 bedroom bungalow for saleParksway, Knott End, FY6 0DB
- Three Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating,UPVC Double Glazing
- Close To Local Amenities
- No Chain Delay, EPC Rating D
- Description: A well presented three bedroom dorma bungalow which is situated in the village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, of an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom and bathroom and separate W.C.To the first floor there are two bedrooms.The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.The are gardens to the front providing ample off road parking with a driveway leading to the garage and the rear garden. No Chain Delay, Viewings strictly by appointment.
Entrance Hallway: UPVC double glazed door and window to the front aspect, stairs leading to first floor with storage under,radiator
Lounge: Approx 17`0` x 13`0` ( 5.20 x 3.97 ) UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround,radiator, TV point.
Kitchen: Approx 10`9` x 8`8` (2.69 x 3.35)UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor over, sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing Vaillant boiler.
Dining Room/ Third Bedroom: Approx 12`8` x 10`8` (3.91 x 3.32) UPVC sliding patio doors to the rear aspect,radiator
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
W.C: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, low flush W.C.and cladded walls.
Landing: UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, under eaves storage, this area is currently used by present owner as office space.
Bedroom One: Approx 13`9` x 13`0` (4.24 x 3.98 )UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, vanity wash hand basin and storage under, fitted wardrobes with further under eaves storage.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9.4 x 10.7 ( 2.84 x 3.23) UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted storage and radiator
Front: Laid to lawn, plants and trees in surrounding boarders, driveway to the side aspect leading to garage.
Rear: South facing rear garden, low maintenance shingle & decking with a variety of plants and trees in surrounding boarders, wooden outbuilding with power approx 9 x 9 (2.24 x 2.24).
Detached Garage: Up and over door and door to the side aspect, with power.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51316860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAR11A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.