3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Michaels Way, Roche, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26
- A choice of brand new detached homes
- Part of an established development at Roche
- Spacious 16' x 10' dual aspect lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Integrated double oven, hob, hood and dishwasher
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- 3 beds and a bathroom/wc with shower over the bath
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Electric heating system
- Turfed gardens and a brick paved driveway to the side
A great opportunity to acquire one of four brand new detached new homes being constructed by RS Developments on the established St Michaels Way development, close to the village Primary School.
The first house is due to be completed late Oct/early Nov 2015. Each detached new house offers well appointed and nicely proportioned accommodation over 2 floors.
Off the entrance hall stands a cloakroom/wc. Both the lounge and kitchen/dining room are dual aspect and approximately 16' in length. The kitchen includes an integrated eye level double oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood. There is also an integrated dishwasher. Double doors to the rear of the lounge open onto the rear garden.
There are 3 bedrooms on the first floor and a bathroom/wc with a shower over the bath.
Windows are UPVC double glazed and programmable electric panel heaters provide warmth. The water heating system is Solar assisted.
The development is within a walk of the village amenities. These include the Co-op Supermarket, Butchers, Greengrocer, Newsagent, pubs, Fish & Chip shop and a Chinese Take-away. The recently constructed Health Centre is also within a walk along with a hairdressers & laundrette.
Roche is centrally located and just a couple of miles from the main A30 placing much of county within commuting distance.
The City of Truro, Cornwall's County town and business centre is approximately 20 miles away. The coastal resort of Newquay and neighbouring Watergate Bay, home to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant, are around 16 miles distant.
Leave Newquay along Henver Road turning left onto the A3059 signposted St. Columb Major / Newquay Airport. Continue along this road and upon reaching the Trekenning roundabout take the 3rd exit (straight ahead). Follow this road for approximately 3 miles and drive under the Iron Railway Bridge. Take the next right turn signposted Roche and at the first roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight ahead). Drive up the hill and at the mini roundabout take the first exit (left turn). Drive along this road and take a left turn into St Michaels Way.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51320350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW150210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.