3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuebec Close, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Spacious Extended Semi
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Lounge-Diner
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom & Sep W.C
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Intergral Garage & Car Port
- Lovely West Facing Garden
Situated in a highly sought after West Bexhill location can be found the spacious and well presented Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House. The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location benefits and accommodation includes: An inner hall with access to a spacious Lounge-Diner with bay window to the front and sliding doors through to the conservatory, a separate dining, modern fitted kitchen and modern ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, modern family bathroom and separate W.C. To the front there is a integral single garage with additional car port. As you may note from the adjacent photos there is a lovely West facing rear garden. The property is situated close to the popular Bexhill Downs area and within easy access to Bexhill High School. For any additional details or to arrange to view please contact our Bexhill team on 01424 224488.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5426039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.