3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoston Lane East, Manchester
- Three Bedroomed, Well Presented
- Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Reception Room & Conservatory to Rear
- Driveway Parking for Three Vehicles
- Well Tended Garden to Rear
- Sold with No Chain
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate the Property
***SOLD WITH NO CHAIN*** Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this immaculate semi detached modern house located in the popular area of New Moston, Manchester. The property briefly comprises of porch leading to the living room, kitchen/diner leading through to conservatory with access to the rear garden. to the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom, the property benefits from gas central heating and is fully double glazed. This property is ideal for FTB or family home. Viewing essential to avoid disappointment.
Property ref: 121_302_3761031
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51328186.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3761031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.