2 bedroom terraced house for saleParkeston Road, Parkeston, Harwich
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well presented
- Rear Garden
A well presented two bedroom terrace home. Within easy reach of the a12 and train station.
Lounge/ Diner 21' 3" x 11' 6" ( 6.48m x 3.51m )
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Attractive fire place housing electric fire. Fitted cupboard. Telephone point, television point. Stairs leading to first floor. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 21' 3" x 11' 6" ( 6.48m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. The Kitchen has been comprehensively fitted with a range of modern matching units comprising: Single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over set in work surface with cupboards below, further work surfaces with cupboards and drawers below, range of eye level cupboards over, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood over. Space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Complimentary tiling to walls, ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed door leading to outside. Door leading to:-
Ground Floor Bathroom
Two double glazed windows to side aspect. White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, complimentary tiling to walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Stairs rising from Lounge/Diner. Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric panelled heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in cupboard. Access to loft. Electric panelled heater.
To the rear, the property benefits from a well proportioned garden. The garden benefits from a decked area, the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51330655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.