4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 16' Kitchen Diner
- Family Room/Bedroom 5
- Upstairs & Downstairs Bathrooms
- Double Glazing
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Town Centre Location
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*16' Kicthen Diner
*Family Room/Bedroom 5
*Upstairs & Downstairs Bathrooms
*Double Garage & Off Road Parking
*Town Centre Location
Entrance door to:
Tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, door to:
Family Room/ Bedroom 5
3.68m x 3.64m (12'1" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast. Telephone point, two TV points, sealed unit double glazed window to front, open fireplace, radiator.
3.66m x 3.64m (12' x 11'11"). Tiled flooring, TV point, two telephone points, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, sealed unit double glazed window to front, open fireplace with built in duel function wood burner, radiator, open plan to:
4.45m x 5.12m (14'7" x 16'10") maximum including chimney breast. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, sealed unit double glazed box bay window to side, walk-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed rear door leading to garden with storm porch, opening to:
Tiled flooring, sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, opaque sealed unit double glazed velux window to side aspect, storage cupboard.
Space for washing machine and tumble drier, boiler, tiled flooring, access to loft space.
2.61m x 2.35m (8'7" x 7'9"). Laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Access to loft, small picture window to rear, radiator, door to:
3.67m x 3.65m (12' x 12') maximum including chimney breast. TV point, sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.68m x 3.65m (12'1" x 12') maximum including chimney breast. Sealed unit double glazed window to front, overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
3.98m x 2.73m (13'1" x 8'11") maximum. Pine wooden floor covering, telephone point, TV point, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, mixer tap and tiled surround and low-level WC, pine wooden floor covering, opaque sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator.
The front is enclosed by dwarf brick wall, mainly laid to gravel area with pathway leading to entrance door and ornamental flowers and shrubs, pedestrian gated access to front.
Gravel driveway to the side leading to double garage.
Rear garden has timber fencing to sides and rear, paved patio with seating area, laid to gravel with ornamental shrubs, with a range of ornamental trees, outside cold water tap.
Detached Double Garage
4.65m x 5.56m (15'3" x 18'3"). Detached double garage with side courtesy door, power and light connected, window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51335476.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.