2 bedroom apartment for saleDunlins Court, Wallasey
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
- Modern ground floor flat with views across the promenade
- Lounge / dining room with balcony
- Two bedrooms, main with en-suite
- Communal gardens and car park
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000!
A well appointed two bedroom ground floor apartment with views across the promenade Open lounge, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms, parking and communal gardens. Sold with NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000!
A stunning two bedroom, ground floor flat with views across the New Brighton promenade. The accommodation comprises of; entrance hall, lounge/dining room with balcony overlooking the promenade, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and master featuring an en-suite. The property has access to the well maintained communal gardens and car park. Service charge approximately £80 pcm. Sold with no onward chain.
Hardwood door leading from communal hallway, wall mounted central heated radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" x 13' 2" At furthest Point ( 5.71m x 4.01m At furthest Point )
UPVC Patio doors leading to Juliette balcony to rear elevation with sea views. Television and telephone points. Feature gas fireplace with wood surround.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 7' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.34m )
The kitchen having units with light grey wood grain effect doors, round edged work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit with lower cupboards, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Further range of two double and one single door base units and incorporating built-in gas hob with extractor hood above. Built-in oven in matching units, two double and two single door wall units, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling spotlight fitments, central heating boiler, white tiled surrounds and splash backs and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.97m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with views across the promenade, wall mounted central heated radiator, fitted wardrobes with white grain effect doors, and comprising two single door wardrobes with upper linen cupboards and double wardrobe. TV point and telephone point.
En-Suite With Shower
UPVC double glazed to front aspect, white suite, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, white tiled shower cubicle with stand alone shower, electric shaver point, double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted central heated radiator wall light point, fitted double wardrobe and matching dressing table with drawers and mirror above.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.31m )
Suite with panelled bath with overhead shower and curtain rail, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, towel heated radiator, double glazed frosted window, vinyl tiled floor covering, electric shaver point, linen cupboard, two walls tiled.
Please see map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51338791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.