3 bedroom detached house for saleBooth End, Loughborough
- Detached Family Home
- Show Home Quality Presentation
- As Good As New Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/ Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer this outstanding detached family home which is of Show Home standard in presentation with as good as new internal accommodation and decoration, situated in a desirable location which backs onto open woodland in a highly regarded modern development.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this outstanding detached family home which is of Show Home standard in presentation with as good as new internal accommodation and decoration, situated in a desirable location which backs onto open woodland within a highly regarded modern development in Loughborough.
The property comprises of modern kitchen/ diner, lounge, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, master with en suite, family bathroom, well presented garden and garage.
Viewing strongly recommended.
Single glazed door to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden, two radiators & television point.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 3" x 9' ( 5.56m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, one & a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, integrated electric oven with integrated gas hob, cooker hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed French doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 7" MAX x 10' 4" MAX ( 4.75m MAX x 3.15m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, television point and built in single & double wardrobes.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect flooring, partial tiling to walls, American style shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 9' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, television point, built in wardrobe and loft access.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, partial tiling to walls, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps & mains shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and shaver point.
Low maintenance front with pebbled area and pathway to front & side.
Garden is mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area, paved patio to side with gated access, graveled seating area, outside tap and enclosed in a fence surround.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.54m )
With up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51342472.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH107428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.