4 bedroom detached house for saleVicarage Road, Rhydymwyn, Mold, Flintshire, CH7
- DETACHED PROPERTY, VILLAGE LOCATION OCCUPYING A LARGE PLOT
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION WHICH HAS BEEN USED AS AN ANNEX
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS, DETACHED OUTBUILDING
- LONG DRIVE WITH CAR PORT AND PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS.
- VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE GOOD ROAD LINKS
Beresford Adams Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculate well designed individual home, positioned in extensive grounds and having views over the surrounding hillsides. The accommodation is arranged on the ground floor and the lower ground floor, with a detached out building, games room, car port and long drive.in brief the accommodation affords entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, breakfast room/bedroom four, large utility room, boot room, study, four double bedrooms, two fitted bathrooms, detached outbuilding, large car port, extensive landscaped front and rear gardens, double glazed windows and central heating.
The property is positioned in a popular residential area in the centre of the historic village of Rhydymwyn, a small village on the outskirts of the historic market town of Mold.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51345461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD120292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.