3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePotters Park Crescent, Forfar, DD8
Offers in Region of £195,000
- Spacious 3/4 Bedroom House
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Separate Dining Room/Bedroom 4
- EPC = E
- 3 Double Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom With 3 Piece Suite & Shower
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Driveway And Garage
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
* Spacious 3/4 bedroom house in popular market town of Forfar
* Bright and spacious lounge with fireplace and electric fire
* Separate dining room
* 3 double bedrooms featuring built in storage
* Kitchen features wall/base units, integrated hob/double oven/microwave, fridge/freezer and provides access to rear garden
* Bathroom features 3 piece suite, overhead shower and heated towel rail. Separate shower room.
* Gardens to front and rear
* Garage and driveway provide off street parking
* Gas central heating and double glazing
3 bedroom detached house with a 4th bedroom or second public room on ground level. The property is in town of Forfar and internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall with access to understair cupboard, a bright and spacious lounge/dining area/sun room with electric fire, fireplace and outlook over rear grounds and sliding door. Separate public room/bedroom 4 is also on ground level, as well as a further bedroom, bathroom with 3 piece suite and overhead shower, and kitchen featuring wall/base units and integrated appliances including hob/double oven/grill/ microwave, as well as fridge freezer. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and eves storage. Shower room features a sink, WC and shower cubicle. Externally the property enjoys gardens to front and rear, as well as a driveway and garage. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. EPC = E
Located in the market town of Forfar in a popular residential location, within easy reach of the town centre with schools, shopping, supermarkets and leisure amenities all at hand.
Dimensions; Lounge - 14'00'' x 12'05'', Dining Area - 13'03'' x 12'08'', Bedroom4/Sitting Room - 14'04'' x 11'11'', Kitchen - 11'02'' x 9'00'', Bedroom 3 - 10'10'' x 10'01'', Bedroom 2 - 10'05'' x 12'08'', Bedroom 1 12'08'' x 10'05'', Bathroom - 6'08'' x 6'00'', Shower Room - 5'02'' x 4'11''
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51372910.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528233924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.