2 bedroom park home for saleWestgate Park, Sleaford
- Part Exchange considered
- Over 55's Development
- New Detached Park Home
- 36ft x 12ft
- Well Presented & Maintained Site
A superb opportunity to purchase a NEW DETACHED PARK HOME in the highly sought after WESTGATE PARK area of SLEAFORD. The over 55's complex is well maintained and offers easy access to the range of central Sleaford amenities.
Situated on the highly sought after WESTGATE PARK development in the centre of SLEAFORD, is this NEW PARK HOME. The property is situated on a well maintained and presented site and is within close reach of Sleaford's extensive amenities, including shops, schools, public houses and restaurants. There are a range of pleasant walks available and easy access by car to the neighbouring towns of Boston and Grantham, whilst the Cathedral City of Lincoln is a further drive away. The property will be provided with an EXTENSIVE RANGE OF FITMENTS and facilities and further details on the property available, together with any options that maybe open to buyers can be discussed through William H Brown Estate Agents by calling 01529 303040. We will then make an arrangement for you to visit the site and discuss all available options with ourselves and the sales director of the Park Home site. There is also the opportunity of PART EXCHANGE on this property.
The photographs on these particulars are Lifestyle / Park photos and do not reflect individual units for sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.