3 bedroom terraced house for salePaterson Avenue, Irvine
Sold STC £59,995
- Mid Terraced Villa
- Bright lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room
- Enclosed rear garden
- D/G, Gas CH
Mid terraced villa in popular area with easy access to local bus routes and primary schools. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Further benefits include - gas central heating, double glazing and garden
Mid terraced villa situated in popular area with easy access to local bus routes and primary schools.
This is an great family home with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room.
Outside there is a small front easily maintained garden and fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and chipped area.
Further benefits include; double glazing and gas central heating.
Spacious entrance porch with large cupboard housing central heating boiler, double glazed door and window to front, stairs to upper apartments and access to lounge.
Bright main apartment with double glazed window to front and rear, laminate flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, sink/drainer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window to rear, double glazed rear door.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Second double bedroom with double glazed window to front, fitted carpets, radiator.
Third bedroom with double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
Modern fitted shower room with three piece suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51386845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.