3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolmefield Road, Whitwell, Worksop
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000 IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME
- £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE GARDENS
- COMBI BOILER
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000. W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this three bedroom semi detached home. Located within the sought after village of Whitwell with many amenities to include primary school, supermarket, hairdressers, post office etc.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000 W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this three bedroom semi detached home. Located within the sought after village of Whitwell with many amenities to include primary school, supermarket, hairdressers, post office,public and house and bistro to name a few of many but offering fantastic network links to the M1 motorway. The accommodation is to a good standard and offers entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with double glazed french doors opening onto the rear garden, kitchen/ diner with integrated appliances, landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, large rear garden and a off road parking. The property also benefits gas central heating with a combination boiler and double glazing. Viewings are recommended.
Holmefield Road, Whitwell
Double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed window, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Low level wc, vinyl flooring, side facing obscure double glazed window
Lounge 17' x 13' 7" max ( 5.18m x 4.14m max )
Double glazed french doors opening onto the rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, television point
Kitchen/diner 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, gas hob and hood over, pantry, space for a table for table and chairs, radiator, tiled splash backs, two side and a front facing double glazed window
Front facing double glazed window, access to the loft space
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.18m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, wood flooring
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, wood floor, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Front facing double glazed window, wood flooring, radiator
Three piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator/ heated towel rail, side facing obscure double glazed window
Front garden to include a variety of mixed plants and shrubs, off road parking with a lowered curb.
Generous sized rear garden with a large laid to lawn area, trees, shrubs and plants, outside water tap, garden shed and greenhouse
Entrance door, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas combination boiler
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51394804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.