3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarwick Close, Nyetimber
- No Forward Chain
- Semi Detached House
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with a Lovely Outlook
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- South / Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage in a Nearby Compound
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities and the Seafront
- Catchment to Rose Green Schools
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * This Semi Detached house is located in a quiet, ideal position and is within just a short stroll to Nyetimber Shopping Parade where a variety of shops, 16th and 18th Century Pubs and Bus links can be found. The property comprises of three generous size Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge with a feature fireplace, an open plan Kitchen / Dining Room with views over the rear garden and a family Bathroom. Further benefits include a UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the Rear is a secluded South / Easterly facing Garden and there is also a Garage in a nearby compound. Viewing is a must to appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation on offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Door to the lounge leading to the kitchen / dining room. Stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator.
Lounge - 4.50m x 4.14m (14'9 x 13'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with a lovely outlook over a greenward area. Focal point of the room is a feature gas fireplace with coal affect with a Baxi boiler. Television point. Under stair storage cupboard. Doors to:
Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.05m x 2.59m (16'7 x 8'6) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed door providing views and access to the rear garden. Fitted Kitchen with a stainless steel sink unit with taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Space for a cooker with wall mounted extractor fan. Space for a washing machine. Cupboard providing space for upright fridge / freezer. Space for dining table and chairs. Telephone point. Radiator.
First Floor Landing - Doors to all the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One - 3.40m x 3.05m (11'2 x 10') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.00m (10' x 9'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.11m x 1.88m (6'11 x 6'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with wood panel enclosed bath and wall mounted electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Rear - Totally secluded south / easterly aspect garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. Bounded by timber panel fencing, adjacent to the property is paved patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Outdoor tap and security light. Timber garden shed. Gated access leading to the front.
Front - Low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to the entrance. Gated access leading to the rear.
Garage - Located in nearby compound, third garage to the left with a blue up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51401478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.