2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBarons Mead, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Generous Size Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room with Views
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway, Undercover and Enclosed Carport and Garage
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Position and Close to Amenities
* No Forward Chain * This Semi Detached Bungalow is located in a highly desired and quiet cul de sac and offers spacious accommodation throughout, although would benefit from some modernisation in our opinion. The property comprises of two generous size Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room and a fitted Kitchen Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the Westerly facing Garden is secluded and is mainly laid to lawn. To to the Front of the property there is a driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles which leads to gates to the Undercover and enclosed Carport and Garage. The property is situated within a short walk to a variety of amenities at Nyetimber and Pagham including 16th and 18th century character pubs, a Post Office, a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Optician's, convenience stores, the seafront and many more.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Further doors to a deep storage cupboard housing the gas, electric meters and consumer unit with additional storage space and the airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with slatted shelving over. Access to the loft space with a drop down ladder with the benefit of power, lighting and insulation. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.70m x 3.38m (15'5 x 11'1) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the front garden and the green and the beautiful greensward area. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature gas fireplace with tiled surround and mantle. Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen - 2.72m x 2.64m (8'11 x 8'8) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the rear garden and a side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access to the carport. The kitchen would benefit from some updating but currently comprises of one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated washing machine. Consealed fridge freezer. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Television point.
Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.38m (11'11 x 11'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.72m x 2.64m (8'11 x 8'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the front garden and the green and greensward area.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with a wall mounted shower and bi-folding screen door. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Wall mounted electric heater.
Rear - Totally secluded westerly facing rear garden, Mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature trees (there is plenty of space to extend the garden area behind the trees if required). Detached summer house and two timber sheds. UPVC double glazed door providing access to the undercover and enclosed carport.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Undercover And Enclosed Carport - 4.65m x 2.69m (15'3 x 8'10) - Double doors leading to an undercover and enclosed carport. Benefit of lighting. Patio flooring. UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and kitchen. Large UPVC double glazed door to:
Garage - 5.00m x 2.69m (16'5 x 8'10) - Generous size garage. Benefit of lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51402852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.