This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Farm land for sale

Bridford, Exeter

Withdrawn from Market £450,000

Property Description

Full description

Extending in all to approximately 70 acres, (28.33 ha) a hill stock farm in the Teign Valley on the fringe of the village of Bridford, with useful general purpose agricultural buildings. An opportunity to add to an existing agricultural holding or the possibility to establish a new residential farm in the long term, subject to the necessary planning consent.

Principal Buildings:  
i. Timber framed general purpose agricultural building, part enclosed and incorporating a farm office / store. 90' x 30' (27.43m x 9.14m) ii, Open fronted implement / livestock building: 45' x 18' ( 13.72m x 5.49m ) There are further ancillary buildings for livestock housing mainly grouped around the larger general purpose building

General Remarks: 
Tenure: Freehold. Services: The land has natural water. There is a telephone connection to the main agricultural building. Local Planning Authority: Dartmoor National Park Authority. 01626 832093. Rights of Way: The property is to be sold subject to all existing easements rights of way and way-leaves. Basic Payment Scheme: The property is registered for the Basic Payment Scheme, entitlements will be transferred on completion. It is considered that the land may be suitable for further Agri-environmental scheme enrolment. Contact Rendells to discuss.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
25 August 2015

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 5962391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rendells, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.