3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLancaster Street, Coppull, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge through to dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Off street parking
- Good size rear garden
- Ideal first time home or investment
Three bedroom semi detached property located in the sought after location of Coppull, the property would ideally suit a first time buyer or investor and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, through to dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms with a modern fitted bathroom suite. Externally, off street parking to the front and a good sized rear garden.
Excellent proximity to local schools, with Coppull Parish C.E. Primary School literally across the street, local shops and amenities, with the thriving town centres of Chorley and Wigan both within a short drive and with bustling centres which host a wide range of high street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51410985.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO170280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.