2 bedroom apartment for saleTwickenham
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This is the most voluminous property occupying the upper ground floor of Saltburn House with an elevated view of Twickenham Green and a private balcony affording private access to the secluded south east facing gardens. This apartment also benefits from an allocated parking space.
- Hand finished oak herringbone floors
- Oak veneered doors
- Feature inset LED ceiling lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout with zoned thermostatic controls
- Cat 5e Wiring throughout
- Video entry system
- Banham front door security locking
- Hardwired alarm and fire detection system
- Feature contemporary gas fire
- Kelly Hoppen sanitaryware
- Porcelain wetroom with 'Touchtile' interactive lighting
- Freestanding stone bathtub with feature Rockstone wall with LED lighting
- Kitchens by Schmidt
- Appliances by Siemens
- Combination oven
- 5 Burner induction hob
- Caple wine cooler
- AEG washer/dryer
Saltburn House is a late Victorian Villa built in the Italianate style, constructed between 1891 and 1895. Standing proud at the southwestern corner of an idyllic village green setting, this locally listed building has proved the test of time, now sympathetically converted into 5 bespoke lateral and duplex apartments. Saltburn House is a truly unique living experience, having been subject to an extensive and sympathetic refurbishment programme, each property now offers 21st century specification within the original structure and fabric of a period Victorian Villa.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51419460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.