2 bedroom apartment for saleSandhills Avenue, Hamilton, Leicester
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- En-suite to Master
- Separate Bathroom
- FIELD VIEWS TO REAR
- Allocated Parking
This two bedroom modern apartment is located on the third floor & has BUILT IN APPLIANCES to the kitchen, OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE, bathroom, gas heating & double glazing. NO ONWARD CHAIN
THE IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or THE IDEAL INVESTMENT! The location is great! Offered for sale is this TWO BEDROOM, which offers ALLOCATED PARKING, communal entrance with lift and stair access to the third floor. Once in the apartment you will find a hallway giving access to a lounge which has Juliet balcony doors and leads to the kitchen area. Two bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a bathroom. NO UPPER CHAIN OFFERED! & Field Views to the rear!
Access is given via a front door and leads to both stair and lift
Access via front door and leads to the lounge, bedrooms and bathroom. Offers storage cupboard and a radiator
Juliet baloney doors to the front. Leads to the kitchen area. Radiator
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink drainer unit. Integral cooker and hob with further space for appliances. Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Leads to the en-suite
Shower cubicle, WC and a hand wash basin. Heated towel rail and a shaver point.
Double glazed window. Radiator
Three piece suite comprising of a bath, WC and a hand wash basin. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window.
To the rear of the property you will be able to see for miles of open fields and landscape
Images used are show home images, used for illustration only.
The vendor has advised that a greenbelt charge for Hamilton applies. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51432688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.