3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenwyn Terrace, Pontypridd
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception rooms
- Dual Fuel Open Fireplace
- Beautiful Views
- Attic Room
- Original Features
Traditional bay fronted family home situated in highly sought after area of Pontypridd. Boasting stunning character & original features including wooden floors, ornate features & fireplace. The property has generous plot to the rear, to allow for ample parking with garage & lovely views.
***TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE BAY FRONTED PROPERTY WITH STACKS OF CHARACTER & CHARM.***
In our opinion, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a traditional three bedroom mid terrace property with a attic room that offers some fantastic features including open fireplace, wooden flooring, open views to the front of the river taff.The property is very well presented by the current owners including a contemporary style Kitchen, double glazing and gas central heating.
To the rear of the property is a good size enclosed garden and garage which leads to a rear lane for access there is also a additional storage shed and to the front of the property there is private parking and a terraced area.
Situated in the ever popular Pontypridd area, this could be an ideal purchase for commuters needing access to the A470, M4, Cardiff, Pontypridd and Bridgend & the property is accessible to a range of amenities including: Schools, Shops, Leisure Facilities and Public Transport links including trains and bus routes.
The accommodation in brief comprises: Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, three Bedrooms Family Bathroom and additional Attic Room. The property is presented well throughout and internal viewing's of the property come highly recommended by Allen & Harris Estate Agents.
Double glazed door to the front elevation. Double glazed internal door. Tiled flooring. Textured ceiling. Panelled radiator.
Low level wc.Whb. Shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel rail.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 26' x 12' 9" ( 7.92m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Open fireplace with a hunter8 multifuel fire. Textured ceiling. Wall light. Power tv sky and phone point. Double glazed window to the rear dining room.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the side. Textured ceiling with coving and ceiling rose. Gas fireplace with marble surround. Oak tiled floor. Panelled radiator. Power points.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.72m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of matching beech effect wail base units offering ample storage facilities with a single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled walls and floor. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Gas centrally heated boiler. Panelled radiators. Space for tumble dryer. Extractor fan. Smooth ceilings. Power points. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiators.Power points. Built in wardrobes. Textured ceiling. Tv and power points.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. built in wardrobes. Power points. Textured Ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Panelled radiator. Dado rail. Textured ceiling with coving. Power points.
Double glazed window to the side. Low level wc. Whb. Textured ceiling. Fully tiled walls with a slate border. Double size chrome towel rail. Bath with mixer taps.
Attic Room 15' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.48m )
Double glazed velux windows to the front. Wall lights. Power points. Panelled radiators. Yves storage.
Electric roller double door. Lighting. Double glazed window to the rear. Power Point. ACCESS TO: Additional storage outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51432751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.