3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKing George Court, Buckden, St. Neots
Sold STC £200,000
- Three bedrooms
- End terraced
- Over 55 Development
- Vacant possession
- Sought after village
- Close to amenities
- Downstairs shower room
* Sought after village
* Over 55 Development
* No chain
* Close to amenities
* Downstairs shower room
Entrance door to:
Sealed unit double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs with electric stair lift, glazed door to Lounge.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, close coupled, WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan tiled splashbacks.
3.91m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, coving to ceiling, double doors to:
3.84m x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'Maximum). Radiator, coving to ceiling, glazed double doors to garden, door to:
3.23m x 1.93m (10'7" x 6'4"plus recess). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in eye level electric fan assisted double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, part glazed door to garden.
Coving to ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
3.56m x 3.10m (11'8" x 10'2"max.). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.89m x 2.82m (12'9"max. x 9'3"plus door recess). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with linen shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling.
4.09m x 1.93m (13'5" x 6'4"max.). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over and wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque sealed unit double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber picket fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio with seating area, single garage in block. Property is situated in a private over 55's community.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51445747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ200848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.