2 bedroom flat for saleDevonshire Road, Blackpool, FY2 0TN
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Electric Heating
- Separate WC
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a two bedroom first floor flat situated in a fantastic location within a row of shops and close to schools, supermarkets and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC. Externally there is an east facing yard to the rear. The property also benefits from electric heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment purchase and is being offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road continue to follow Devonshire Road past the Devonshire Arms Public House and the property is on the right hand side.
Hallway: Storage cupboards to landing, economy seven heater.
Lounge: Approx 16'6 x 12'7 (5.03m x 3.84m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, tiled fireplace with freestanding electric fire, economy seven heater.
Kitchen: Approx 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m) UPVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, freestanding cooker.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, economy seven heater.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'3 x 5'9 (2.51m x 1.75m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, economy seven heater.
Bathroom: Approx 5'9 x 5'4 (1.75m x 1.63m) UPVC opaque window to side, panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin.
Separate WC: Approx 5'9 x 2'5 (1.75 x 0.74m) UPVC opaque double glazed window to side, low flush wc.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing yard to rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51448983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEV281A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.