4 bedroom detached house for saleHillside, Hoddesdon.
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- West Side Of Hoddesdon Town Centre
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Dining Room
- Mature Rear Garden
- Views Over Neighbouring Farmland
- Garage and Parking Bay En- Bloc
An Impressive Four Double Bedroom Detached House ideally located on the west side of Hoddesdon Town Centre. This fabulous family home provides bright and spacious accommodation presented over three floors in excellent decorative order throughout. The accommodation comprises : Reception Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Dining Room, Conservatory, Ground floor Cloakroom, En-Suite Cloak Room, and a Family Bathroom. The rear garden wraps around three sides of the house, being part laid to lawn with a paved patio/bbq and timber decking area along with views over neighbouring farmland. The property also offers a garage and allocated parking space en-bloc. Hillside is conveniently situated for all local amenities to include Hoddesdon Town Centre, Various Schools, and a number of Road and Rail Links into Central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51455883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.