2 bedroom detached house for saleWhittingham Lane, Whittingham, Preston, Lancashire, PR3
- An Attractive Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Situated In A Sought After Location In Goosnargh
- Large Proportioned Light & Airy Living Room
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Laid To Lawn Landscaped Rear Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
**NO CHAIN**Due to a strong demand; We are pleased to offer for sale this attractive two bedroom detached true bungalow positioned in a highly sought after location on Whittingham Lane, Goosnargh, anticipated to bring strong interest and attract a wide range of aspiring home buyers. As you enter this home, you are welcomed into a spacious imposing entrance hallway with ample storage. The generously proportioned living room is light and airy overlooking the private and secluded front garden and a fitted kitchen which may require some modernisation. Continuing down the hallway, there are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property provides off road road parking, a detached garage with power and light and a laid to lawn landscaped rear garden with fruit trees, shrubbery and mature borders.
Whittingham Lane is in a beautiful much sought after village called Goosnargh. A pleasant quiet place within close proximity to local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools whilst being within minutes of motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51470268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD160385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.