5 bedroom detached house for salePenyffordd, Flintshire
Withdrawn from Market £395,000
- Well presented and spacious detached family house
- Stunning panoramic views over the Dee Estuary, Wirral and Countryside
- Ample off street parking for numerous cars, caravan, motorhome or boat
- A well established landscaped garden with mature borders and fruit trees
- Double garage and dwarf walled greenhouse
- 5 bedrooms, master having dressing room & separate walk in shower
- 4 reception rooms, two having working fireplaces and modern fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazed windows & oil fired central heating
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Easy access onto the A55 expressway providing links to Chester, Manchester & Liverpool
A well presented and spacious five bedroom detached house retaining many original features, situated within the village of Pen y Ffordd, benefiting from a local store and school, with stunning panoramic views of the Coastline, Dee Estuary, The Wirral and only a short drive to the neighbouring town of Prestatyn and A55 expressway. Sitting upon a good sized plot and boasts 23ft living room together with office, family room with Gwespyr Stone open Inglenook fireplace, sitting room, dining room and fitted Gower French Cherry kitchen. Five bedrooms, master having walk in dressing room and separate walk in shower together with oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Externally the property provides ample off street parking for numerous cars, caravan, motorhome or boat, double garage and well established gardens, all appreciating stunning panoramic views. Internal viewing is a definite must as ready to move into. EPC rating F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51472726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5941240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Prestatyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.