4 bedroom detached house for saleTerliss, The Stoop Loaning, Gasstown, Dumfries
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- SITTING ROOM, LOUNGE & KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM, FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY & DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENERGY RATING - C
*VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
A deceptively spacious four bedroom modern detached house occupying a pleasant garden plot situated on the eastern edge of Dumfries town, overlooking open fields to the rear, yet only 1.5 miles from the main town shopping centre. There are a selection of local amenities also, including shops, supermarket and school. The well presented accommodation comprises briefly a sitting room opening to a family kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and shower room/w.c to the ground floor, a superb 24' lounge overlooking the rear garden and offering great views to the rear on a half level at the back, and two further double bedrooms, an en-suite shower/w.c to the master and a family bathroom all to the first floor. Viewing of this lovely property is essential to fully appreciate the size as from the roadside, the property actually looks a lot smaller than it is.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51477371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM150040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.