3 bedroom town house for saleThe Chastleton at Walpole Meadows, Cambridge Road, Stansted, CM24
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT in Stansted Mountfitchet
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- Superb OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with FRENCH DOORS
- Convenient downstairs CLOAKROOM and UTILITY area
- Master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES, dressing area and EN SUITE shower room
- Two further DOUBLE bedrooms and a family bathroom with SEPARATE bath and shower
- Private enclosed REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE and two further parking spaces
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Chastleton is a spacious three bedroom, three story home which offers a lounge and open plan kitchen/dining room including a separate utility area and French doors leading to the enclosed rear garden.
The first and second floors are home to the family bathroom, which benefits from a separate bath and shower, and three double bedrooms. The stunning master occupies the entire second floor and features fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite shower room.
Outside, the Chastleton benefits from a single garage and private driveway.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in oven and full height fridge freezer
- Ceramic hob with glass splash back and chimney-style hood
- Brushed aluminium downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
- Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
- Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.22
(11'9" x 13'10")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.85 x 3.67
(12'7" x 12'1")
- Utility Area - 1.96 x 1.00
(6'5" x 3'3")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom Two - 4.46 x 2.53
(14'7" x 11'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.66 x 3.61
(8'8" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.10 x 3.60
(10'2" x 11'9" excl robes)
- Dressing Area - 2.20 x 1.68
(7'2" x 5'6")
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.